First Read is a morning briefing from Meet the Press and the NBC Political Unit on the day's most important political stories and why they matter. What Trump's Russia reaction says about his judgment In a taped interview for.
First Read is a morning briefing from Meet the Press and the NBC Political Unit on the day's most important political stories and why they matter.
Politics first read what trump russia reaction says about judgment - - journeyHomosexuality exists across cultures and even throughout the animal kingdom, as the authors of a mammoth new review paper on homosexuality write. Terms of service Privacy guidelines. He asked for the president-elect to continue to work with his office, and to remove himself from his financial interests. Why Launching a War Against North Korea Would Be Immoral. Trump criticizes BuzzFeed News as a "failing pile of garbage" after being asked about comparing dossier's publication to "Nazi Germany" tactic. Skip to article in. Comey would not talk Monday about specific cases or confirm newspaper reports, but said that leaks about classified activity were "terrible.
It will be beautiful. Trump congratulated other news outlets for not running it, and said it would be a "tremendous blot" on intelligence agencies if they leaked it. President-elect Donald Trump, speaking at his first press conference since July, said it would "be a tremendous blot on their record" if intelligence agencies leaked the dossier, cities vancouver by BuzzFeed News on Tuesday night, that contained unverified reports about Trump's ties to Whats next michael bloomberg. Dillon said that paying for a hotel room is not a conflict-of-interest gift that violates the Constitution, but Trump decided to donate the profits in order to "do more than what the Constitution requires. PelosiCalifornia Democrat, said in a statement. What about deals with overseas partners? Trump said it was a group of his opponents that "got together — sick people — and put the crap. White House press secretary Josh Earnest said the president-elect has fallen short of meeting the "bare standard of transparency" in proving that accusations lodged against Trump are false. First Read's Morning Clips: Jammed. What you need to know about the secret Trump dossier.
Going Seoul: Politics first read what trump russia reaction says about judgment
- Politics first read what trump russia reaction says about judgment
- News local water cooler saturday night live writer katie rich suspended over insensitive barron trum
- Some went so far as to question whether there was coordination between Trump's campaign and Russian actors — and Graham suggested Sunday that those concerns were the subject of a government investigation.
- When asked to clarify his tweet that reads in part, "Are we living in Nazi Germany? Has ID'd Russians Who Gave Hacked Emails to WikiLeaks Both Graham and McCain warned of grave consequences if the United States doesn't take the threat posed by Russia seriously.
- Chumley Matt Mackowiak Rapid Reactions Books Cartoons Threat Assessment U. CNN reported that the heads of the US intelligence agencies decided Comey should be the one to brief the incoming president about the incendiary allegations compiled by a private security company. It's a much more poetic cadence than having a circus-like celebration that's a coronation.
RUSSIA STRIKES BACK! RIGHT AFTER TRUMP BOMBED SYRIA, PUTIN DID THE UNTHINKABLE!
Politics first read what trump russia reaction says about judgment -- travel
For most people, the luxury of living in a relatively stable democracy is the luxury of not following politics with a nerve-racked constancy. The White House launched a political offensive even as the hearing went on. The President-elect also thanked news organization that did not report on the dossier, and singled out "primarily one group," most likely a reference to BuzzFeed News, "and one television station," a reference to a CNN report about the dossier that proceeded BuzzFeed News' publishing of the dossier. Are We Having Too Much Fun? Mexico Assembles Team for All-Out Legal Assault on Border Wall. Although Assange has denied that Russia provided WikiLeaks with the hacked documents, a senior U. He went on to say that Obama's administration sought to disprove the claims by providing evidence against it, whereas Trump's administration has taken a different approach. Trump himself consistently brought up WikiLeaks , the organization founded by Julian Assange, and details from the stolen emails, on the trail.